The Uniforme Conditions Horeca (UVH) apply to all agreements entered into and services provided by us (GASEROP BV hereinafter referred to as GASEROP). In addition, the following conditions apply. These general terms and conditions are in line with the definitions from article 1 UVH.
Article 1 Proposal/Quotation
This proposal/quotation is valid for 7 days. If you do not accept this proposal/quotation in writing to us within this agreed period, this proposal/quotation (and any options) will lapse.
Article 2 Diet/Allergy
If you have dietary requirements and/or (food) allergies regarding the food and drinks to be served for the event/reservation, this must be communicated as soon as possible, but no later than one week before the start of the event/reservation. If this notification is made later, GASEROP will try to take this into account when making the event/reservation.
Article 3 Payment conditions
Payment is made in two installments;
- 1st Term: After we have received the quotation for approval and the pre-agreed down payment has been paid by you, your reservation is final. As long as this is not met, we have the right to cancel the reservation. Your reservation is valid from the moment the first installment has been paid.
- 2nd installment: After the end of the game, the 2nd installment (the remaining amount) must be paid. You can make this payment in cash, with pin or credit card.
Article 4 Changes in number of persons
The quotation is made based on the specified number of persons. You can change this number up to 1 week before the match. If more or fewer guests appear than the specified number, without notification, they will be charged.
Article 5 Cancellation
The following costs are associated with cancellations after payment of the 1st installment;
- Cancellation within 31 days before the party: 50% of the deposit
- Cancellation within 7 days before the party: 100% of the deposit
NB You must notify us in writing of a cancellation. In case of cancellation by telephone, we also request that you send a written confirmation.
GASEROP is authorized to cancel the reservation at any time.
- During the party, the customer is obliged to use our own catering.
- Children are the responsibility of parents/guardians.
- All damage to the interior caused by the customer or persons placed under his authority or competence will be charged to the client.
- If, in the opinion of the personnel, the customer or any person under its authority or authority misbehaves during the party, the personnel may terminate the party and instruct the customer and persons under its authority or authority to terminate the business. leave. In that case, the customer is not entitled to a refund of amounts already paid or to be paid.
- GASEROP is not liable for damage and/or theft of your personal belongings or personal injury.