Terms & Conditions
On all of our (GASEROP E.g. hereinafter referred to as ‘ GASEROP) agreements and services provided are the Uniform conditions for the hotel and catering industry (UVH) apply. The following conditions apply in addition to this In these terms and conditions is affiliated with the definitions in
Article 1 Proposal/Quote
This proposal/this offer is valid for 7 days. If you are not within this period this proposal/this offer in writing towards us, accepts this proposal/offer (and any options).
Article 2 Diet/Allergy
If you have dietary requirements and/or allergies (food) about serving food and drink for the event/reservation, this as soon as possible but not later than one week before the start of the event/the booking. If this is done, try later message GASEROP here at the event/the reservation into account.
Article 3 Payment terms
The payment in 2 installments;
- 1st Term: after we have received the offer for agreement was signed and the deposit agreed in advance by you is met, your booking is final. As long as do not have been met, we reserve the right to cancel the booking. Your reservation is valid from the time of the first term is met.
- 2nd term: at the end of the party, the 2nd term (the remaining amount). This payment you can do cash, by debit card or credit card.
Article 4 Changes number of persons
On the basis of the specified number of persons the tender shall be made. This number, you can still change up to 1 week before the party. At the appearance of more or less than the specified number of guests, without notice, these will be charged.
Article 5 Cancellation
To cancellations after paying the 1st instalment the following costs are connected;
- Cancellation within 31 days for the party: 50% of deposit
- Cancellation within 7 days before the party: 100% of deposit
Note: A cancellation must you are writing to us. In telephone cancellation we kindly ask you to send a written confirmation.
GASEROP is entitled to cancel the booking at any time.
- During the party, the customer is required to by our own catering.
- Children are the responsibility of parents/guardians.
- All damage to the Interior caused by the customer or persons placed under its authority or privilege will be charged at the client.
- If the customer or persons placed under its authority or jurisdiction during the party at the discretion of the staff misbehaving, then the staff authorized the party to end and the customer and to persons placed under its authority or jurisdiction order to leave the company. The customer shall in that case not entitled to a refund of already paid according to money.
- GASEROP is not liable for damage and/or theft of your personal property or personal injury.